The parish of El Buen Pastor (The Good Shepherd) includes one main church and two chapels in the town of Mayaguez, Puerto Rico.
Parroquia El Buen Pastor
Urbanización Mayaguez Terrace, 5000 Calle San Gerardo
Mayaguez, PR 00682-6627
787-833-8800

Visit Website
Parroquia El Buen Pastor

From 1950 to 1986, the parish church of El Buen Pastor (The Good Shepherd) was linked to the parish, and later Cathedral, of Our Lady of the Candlemas of Mayagüez. Bishop Ulises A. Casiano Vargas, Bishop of Mayagüez, established the parish of El Buen Pastor on May 26, 1986. The parish includes the chapels of Santa Teresita (est. 1999) and the Christ of the Miracles (est. 1987) in Mayagüez Heights.

In 2004, The Good Shepherd Parish was transferred to the Jesuits and Father Fabián Rodríguez was appointed Parish Administrator. The current administrator is Fr. Jose Aponte, SJ. 







Manresa Jesuit Retreat House
Manresa Jesuit Retreat House, located north of Detroit in Bloomfield Hills, Mich., offers retreatants a respite from the city on its 37–acre campus with almost 50,000 trees.