May 29, 2018 — On his visit to Regina, Saskatchewan, Jesuit Superior General Fr. Arturo Sosa, SJ, met with Indigenous elders and students at Mother Teresa Middle School.
May 27, 2018 — Fr. Sosa continued his 12-day visit to Canada this weekend, attending a diaconate ordination in Quebec City on Saturday and a Mass of Thanksgiving in Montreal today.
May 26, 2018 — Fr. Timothy Kesicki, SJ, president of the Jesuit Conference of Canada and the U.S., discusses some of the highlights of the provincials’ time with Father General.
May 21, 2018 — Jesuit Superior General Fr. Arturo Sosa, SJ, capped off the second day of his trip to Canada with a visit to Martyrs’ Shrine in Midland, Ontario.
May 19, 2018 — On day one of his first official visit to Canada, Fr. Sosa met with Jesuits in formation and concelebrated the ordination of seven Jesuits.
April 30, 2018 — Br. George E. Rueppel, SJ, founded WEW, one of the oldest radio stations in the United States.
April 23, 2018 — The Jesuits call for an end to violence in the country after proposed social security legislation.
April 23, 2018 — The Thrive For Life Prison Project builds bridges of healing and reconciliation between incarcerated and formerly incarcerated individuals and the community through education and Ignatian spirituality.
April 18, 2018 — Fr. Stephen A. Privett, SJ, has been appointed president of Verbum Dei High School, which provides its South Central Los Angeles students a rigorous college prep curriculum.
April 12, 2018 — Fr. Erik Oland, SJ, becomes Provincial of the new Province on July 31.
Read more 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Since St. Ignatius bought a printing press in 1556, the Jesuits have been involved in communications. Today the Society of Jesus publishes a number of award-winning journals and publications. Click below to access our latest issues.
National Jesuit News
Show all news
Our Lady of the Oaks Retreat House
Our Lady of the Oaks Retreat House, located in Grand Coteau, La., has provided a beautiful setting for retreats since 1938.