News
News Archive

April 10, 2015 — The Northeast Province Jesuits presented the award to Cardinal O’Malley on April 7.

Read more

April 8, 2015 — The schools named new presidents in late March.

Read more

April 6, 2015 — A summer academy at Wheeling Jesuit University will help high-achieving, low-income students from Cristo Rey high schools make an easier transition to college.

Read more

April 3, 2015 — Super Typhoon Maysak struck the Pacific region this week, causing severe damage throughout Micronesia.

Read more

April 3, 2015 — As men’s basketball chaplains, Jesuit Fathers Dave Anderson and Frank Case keep college players grounded in faith on and off the court.

Read more

April 1, 2015 — Loyola Marymount University has elected Timothy Law Snyder, Ph.D., as the 16th president of the university.

Read more

March 27, 2015 — Last month, Jesuit provincials from Canada, the U.S., Central America and Mexico visited the Kino Border Initiative in Nogales, Mexico.

Read more

March 26, 2015 — Jesuit novices are serving the poor and the homeless at the Morning Glory Café as part of their novitiate experiments.

Read more

March 24, 2015 — “La Voz del Pueblo” is told from the perspective of journalists at a Jesuit-run radio station.

Read more

March 23, 2015 — Cheverus High School in Portland, Maine, has named Jesuit Father George E. Collins to succeed current president, Jesuit Father William R. Campbell.

Read more

1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677
Publications
Since St. Ignatius bought a printing press in 1556, the Jesuits have been involved in communications. Today the Society of Jesus publishes a number of award-winning journals and publications. Click below to access our latest issues.

America 2/20/17

America 2/6/17

America 1/23/17




National Jesuit News
Search news



Eastern Point Retreat House
Eastern Point Retreat House, a grand house located on the Atlantic shore in Gloucester, Mass., has been welcoming retreatants since 1958.