News
News Archive

March 10, 2015 — Jesuit Father George Williams serves as the Catholic chaplain at San Quentin State Prison, bringing a message of hope to those who need it most.

Read more

March 6, 2015 — Two Cristo Rey Jesuit high schools, along with De Smet Jesuit High School in suburban St. Louis, have named new presidents.

Read more

March 3, 2015 — Spring Hill College has named Dr. Christopher Puto as its 37th president, making him the college's first permanent lay president.

Read more

February 27, 2015 — Over 21,000 users around the world will take part in IGNITING OUR VALUES this Lent.

Read more

February 25, 2015 — The Ignatian Spirituality Project is a national network providing Ignatian retreats to men and women who are homeless and in recovery from addiction.

Read more

February 22, 2015 — After more than eight months in captivity, Jesuit Father Alexis Prem Kumar has been released from Afghanistan.

Read more

February 20, 2015 — Jesuit Father Daniel Lahart has been named as the next president of Regis High School in New York City.

Read more

February 18, 2015 — Father Jean-Marc Biron, SJ, served as a diocesan priest before hearing the call to the Jesuits. Today he serves as provincial of the French Canada Province.

Read more

February 11, 2015 — The world’s first Jesuit community college is scheduled to open this August.

Read more

February 9, 2015 — The Supported Employment Program at Boston College provides jobs for persons with special needs.

Read more

1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980
Publications
Since St. Ignatius bought a printing press in 1556, the Jesuits have been involved in communications. Today the Society of Jesus publishes a number of award-winning journals and publications. Click below to access our latest issues.

America 6/12/17

America 5/29/17

America 5/15/17




National Jesuit News
Search news



Jesuit Center for Spiritual Growth
The Jesuit Center in Wernersville, Penn., is a place of natural beauty, welcoming quiet and spiritual sustenance for those who seek peace within.