News
News Archive

April 29, 2015 — Sr. Walsh, a longtime spokeswoman for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, died on April 28.

Read more

April 27, 2015 — Jesuit Brother Paul Desmarais has served as director of the Kasisi Agricultural Training Centre in Zambia for 40 years.

Read more

April 27, 2015 — Jesuit Father David S. Ciancimino will succeed Jesuit Father Joseph S. Costantino on June 1.

Read more

April 24, 2015 — Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia has named Mark C. Reed, Ed.D., as its 28th president.

Read more

April 22, 2015 — Fr. Hollenbach has been named to the Cary and Ann Maguire Chair in Ethics and American History at the Library of Congress’ John W. Kluge Center.

Read more

April 22, 2015 — Jesuit Father Phil Cooke has been working with the poor for 30 years — ever since he was a senior at the Jesuits’ Rockhurst High School.

Read more

April 20, 2015 — The Ignatian Solidarity Network honored Sr. Carol Keehan, president of the Catholic Health Association, with the Robert M. Holstein “Faith Doing Justice Award.”

Read more

April 17, 2015 — The College of the Holy Cross' new website shows how Catholics around the world live out their faith.

Read more

April 15, 2015 — Golfer Jordan Spieth, who won the Masters Golf Tournament on April 12, is a recent grad of Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas.

Read more

April 14, 2015 — Fr. William Muller, SJ, was named executive director of the newly-established organization.

Read more

123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687
Publications
Since St. Ignatius bought a printing press in 1556, the Jesuits have been involved in communications. Today the Society of Jesus publishes a number of award-winning journals and publications. Click below to access our latest issues.

America 11/13/17

America 10/30/17

America 10/29/17




National Jesuit News
Search news



Loyola House of Retreats
Loyola House of Retreats is located on 30 acres of beautiful lawns, gardens and woodland in a quiet section of Morristown, N.J.