News
News Archive

April 22, 2015 — Fr. Hollenbach has been named to the Cary and Ann Maguire Chair in Ethics and American History at the Library of Congress’ John W. Kluge Center.

Read more

April 20, 2015 — The Ignatian Solidarity Network honored Sr. Carol Keehan, president of the Catholic Health Association, with the Robert M. Holstein “Faith Doing Justice Award.”

Read more

April 17, 2015 — The College of the Holy Cross' new website shows how Catholics around the world live out their faith.

Read more

April 15, 2015 — Golfer Jordan Spieth, who won the Masters Golf Tournament on April 12, is a recent grad of Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas.

Read more

April 14, 2015 — Fr. William Muller, SJ, was named executive director of the newly-established organization.

Read more

April 14, 2015 — The Jesuits at Sacred Heart Parish in El Paso, Texas, have been serving those on the border for over a hundred years.

Read more

April 10, 2015 — The Northeast Province Jesuits presented the award to Cardinal O’Malley on April 7.

Read more

April 8, 2015 — The schools named new presidents in late March.

Read more

April 6, 2015 — A summer academy at Wheeling Jesuit University will help high-achieving, low-income students from Cristo Rey high schools make an easier transition to college.

Read more

April 3, 2015 — Super Typhoon Maysak struck the Pacific region this week, causing severe damage throughout Micronesia.

Read more

123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101
Publications
Since St. Ignatius bought a printing press in 1556, the Jesuits have been involved in communications. Today the Society of Jesus publishes a number of award-winning journals and publications. Click below to access our latest issues.

America 2/18/19

America 2/4/19

America 1/21/19




National Jesuit News
Search news



Manresa House of Retreats
Manresa House of Retreats is located on the banks of the Mississippi River in Convent, La., midway between Baton Rouge and New Orleans.