News
News Archive

May 11, 2017 — Fr. William Blazek, SJ, has been named national director of The Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network, succeeding Fr. James Kubicki, SJ, who served for 14 years.

Read more

May 10, 2017 — Irish Jesuit Father John Sullivan, remembered for his healing prayers, will be beatified on May 13 at St. Francis Xavier Church in Dublin.

Read more

May 1, 2017 — Fr. Timothy Kesicki, SJ, publicly apologized on behalf of the Jesuits of the U.S. on April 18 on to nearly 100 descendants of slaves gathered at Georgetown.

Read more

April 18, 2017 — On April 17, the Jesuits celebrated a private Mass for the descendants of slaves sold by the Society in 1838; Fr. Robert Hussey, SJ, delivered the homily.

Read more

April 13, 2017 — Since its founding in 2009, the Kino Border Initiative has been serving and advocating for immigrants and providing "a humanizing presence on the border."

Read more

April 4, 2017 — For more than 170 years, the Pope's Worldwide Prayer Network has invited people across the globe to pray with the bishop of Rome.

Read more

March 29, 2017 — Fr. Pilarz has been named the 26th president of the University of Scranton.

Read more

March 20, 2017 — Fr. Monan, who guided Boston College toward financial and academic success, died on March 18.

Read more

March 17, 2017 — Around the world, the Society of Jesus employs hundreds of vocation promoters, who practice the art of fishing.

Read more

March 10, 2017 — Fr. Arturo Sosa, SJ, spoke at the Voices of Faith event to mark International Women’s Day.

Read more

12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940
Publications
Since St. Ignatius bought a printing press in 1556, the Jesuits have been involved in communications. Today the Society of Jesus publishes a number of award-winning journals and publications. Click below to access our latest issues.

America 11/13/17

America 10/30/17

America 10/29/17




National Jesuit News Show all news
Search news



Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House
Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House is located on 80 acres of gently rolling meadows and wooded countryside just 35 miles northwest of Chicago.