News
News Archive

May 31, 2016 — Harvard’s Graduate School of Arts and Sciences has awarded Jesuit Father John O’Malley its Centennial Medal, the school’s highest honor.

Read more

May 23, 2016 — Jesuit Superior General Father Adolfo Nicolás, SJ, recently spent a week in El Salvador, meeting with Jesuit provincials from the U.S., Canada and Latin America.

Read more

May 20, 2016 — Fr. Jeffrey Puthoff, SJ, will become St. John's Jesuit High School & Academy's 11th president.

Read more

May 11, 2016 — Over 90 representatives of Jesuit social ministries from more than a dozen countries gathered in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, last month to discuss social justice issues.

Read more

May 11, 2016 — Three prominent Jesuits are among the crop of commencement speakers addressing newly minted grads at Jesuit colleges and universities in the U.S.

Read more

May 9, 2016 — Fr. Garanzini was given the Ignatian Solidarity Network's Robert M. Holstein Faith Doing Justice Award.

Read more

May 6, 2016 — Jesuit Father Greg Boyle, founder of Homeboy Industries, has received the 2016 Humanitarian of the Year award from the James Beard Foundation.

Read more

April 30, 2016 — Jesuit Father Daniel Berrigan, a peace activist and writer, died on April 30 in New York City at age 94.

Read more

April 26, 2016 — Fr. Gonçalves will succeed Fr. François-Xavier Dumortier, SJ, on Sept. 1, 2016.

Read more

April 19, 2016 — The French Canada Jesuit Province’s Relations magazine has been awarded the Lyse-Daniels 2016 Excellence Award from Impératif français.

Read more

123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536
Publications
Since St. Ignatius bought a printing press in 1556, the Jesuits have been involved in communications. Today the Society of Jesus publishes a number of award-winning journals and publications. Click below to access our latest issues.

America 2/20/17

America 2/6/17

America 1/23/17




National Jesuit News Show all news
Search news



Eastern Point Retreat House
Eastern Point Retreat House, a grand house located on the Atlantic shore in Gloucester, Mass., has been welcoming retreatants since 1958.